(click image for larger map)Carmona Estates is located in Barangay Lantic, Carmona, Cavite, Philippines 4116, about 10 minutes away from South Luzon Expressway Carmona Toll Exit of and Carmona town proper. There’s a transport terminal in Carmona Public Market for aircon or non-aircon busses coming from Manila, Dasmarinas, Laguna and Batangas. Going in and out of Carmona Estates is being service by an exclusive shuttle service for a minimum pay that has a terminal in Walter Mart Carmona along Governor’s Drive. Shuttle starts at 4:00 am and ends at 11pm.
Driving Direction to Carmona EstatesACCESS 1: South Luzon Expressway passing Southwood Exit and Carmona Exit. ACCESS 2: General Aguinaldo Highway passing Governor’s Drive going through Sugar Road. ACCESS 3: Access route coming from Sta Rosa Interchange.
How to go to Carmona EstatesFrom Makati via Alabang: Terminals – Starmall, South Station or Alabang Public Market
- Ride a jeepney with signboard GMA
- Get off at Walter Mart Carmona
- Take shuttle service going to Carmona Estates
Carmona Estates Nearby Facilities
- Waltermart Carmona
- Puregold GMA - 5.2 km.
- Olivares Plaza Mall – 5.8 km.
- SM Sta. Rosa – 6.0 km.
- SM Dasmarinas – 9.8 km.
- Festival Mall – 13.6 km.
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport – 24.6 km.
- Starmall Alabang -13.6 km.
- MRT Taft – 27.2 km.
- Makati City – 28.5 km.
- Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City– 32.1 km
- Ortigas – 33.0 km.
- Tagaytay City – 25.2 km.
- UP Campus Dasma
- De La Salle Santiago Zobel – Vermosa Campus
- Children of Mary Immaculate School -Poblacion 1
- Cornerstone Christian Academy – Barangay Mabuhay
- Koramfil Christian School – Barangay Milagrosa
- Reyjoice Learning School – Barangay Mabuhay
- Zion Academy -Barangay Mabuhay
- St. Anthony De Carmelli -Barangay Lantic
- Colejio de San Jose-Poblacion
- Manila Southwoods Golf and Country Club –This exclusive club caters mostly to local and international golfers. The 18-hole golf course was designed by the world-renowned golfer Jack Nicklaus and developed by the Fil-Estate Development Corporation.
- San Lazaro Leisure & Business Park – A twin-oval P400 million horse racing track is the premier venue for the best horse races in the country.
- Carmona Racing Circuit – Is the venue for most of the popular karting competition in the Philippines. Carmona Racing Circuit is a permanent motorbike racing and karting circuit outside Metro Manila.
- Carmona Baseball Academy – G.E. & H Academy is committed to provide baseball training for free to the youth of Carmona in accordance with the sports program of the municipal government.
- Paragliding at Carmona – Located in the foothills in Barangay Lantic. It is a growing adventure sport that attracts people from all walks of life mainly because of the feeling of freedom it gives when you are soaring in the skies.
- Carmona Organic Demo Farm – This farm was cited as a showcase of “good practice” in agriculture.
- Carmona Ecology Center –The Center was cited as a showcase of “good practice” in solid waste management in the country.
- Viewfort Resort (Terrace View Hill) – Viewfort is a fastidious resort located along Governor’s Drive, Barangay Mabuhay. With its landscaped and expansive gardens, this resort stands incomparable in beauty and service. The breathtaking views from the top of the hill will surely relax your eyes and body as well.
- Sylvia’s Palace – Located on Market Road Barangay Maduya.
- Municipal Pool – Located in Barangay Lantic. Managed by Government of Carmona.
- Munting Paraiso Resort – Located in Barangay Bancal.