So if you’re on a hurry to move-in, schedule with us a free house viewing and reserve one. Contact +63 917 512 5471 for a guaranteed free tripping and house viewing assistance.
About Cypress Townhouse Model
|House Model|| : Cypress|
|House Type|| : Townhouse|
|House Status|| : Ready for Occupancy|
|Village|| : Cedar Residences|
|Community|| : Carmona Estates|
|Address|| : Alfarez Avenue, Barangay Lantic, Carmona, Cavite|
|Condition|| : Brand New|
|Lot Area|| : 40 square meters|
|Floor Area|| : 40 square meters |
|Bedrooms|| : 3|
|Bathrooms|| : 1|
|Storeys|| : 2|
|Car Garage|| : 1|
|With Balcony|| : No|
Cypress Townhouse Sample ComputationCypress at Carmona Estates in Carmona Estates is made available thru Bank Financing and In-house Financing.
Spot Cash Payment
1. Your initial cash out is only the Php 10,000.00 reservation fee.
2. Reservation fee, downpayment and bank amortization will not be paid at the same time.
3. Pay first the Php 10,000.00 reservation fee.
4. Start paying the 6 monthly downpayment of Php 11,203.33 after one month up to 6th month.
5. Then pay the 9 monthly Dp with insurance of Php 12,284.09 after 6 months.
6. The Php 13,013.57 bank amortization payment will only start after 15 months (full DP payment or term).
Cypress Townhouse Payment Terms and Condition
- 12.5% downpayment payable in 6-8-12-15 mos. 87.5% balance loanable to Bank.
- Total Contract Price includes Taxes, Transfer of Title cost, Bank Charges & Miscellaneous Fees.
- Interest rate is based on 8% per year (prevailing bank rates will apply upon loan take-out).
- NO HIDDEN CHARGES. NO MOVE-IN FEES. NO BANK CHARGES. DEVELOPER ASSISTED BANK HOUSING LOAN.
- Loan terms is up to 15 yrs for OFW and 20 yrs. for locally employed.
- Loan term will depend on Buyer’s age, work position and capacity to pay.
- Age allowed to loan is 21 – 55 yrs old.
- In case Buyer's loan application is not approved by the bank for whatever reason, In-House financing will automatically apply.
- Accredited Banks: BDO, PNB, China Bank, Metrobank, Security Bank, Planters Bank & UCPB
- Insurances like Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) will be paid separately. Estimated monthly insurances is 0.0005 of loanable amount.
- 20% downpayment payable in 6-8-12-15 mos. 80% balance loanable to Developer office.
- Total Contract Price includes Taxes & Miscellaneous Fees only. Title Transfer Cost is NOT included in the price.
- Interest rate is based on 18% per annum for 5 yr terms and 21% for 10 yrs.
- NO HIDDEN CHARGES. NO MOVE-IN FEES. NO BANK CHARGES. NO BANK REQUIREMENTS. DEVELOPER ASSISTED HOUSING LOAN.
- Loan terms is up to 10 yrs for OFW and locally employed.
- Age allowed to loan is 18 – 60 yrs old.
- Insurances like Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) already included in the monthly amortization.
- Spot Cash Payment
- Deferred Cash Payment without Interest within 24 months
- Bank Financing – 12.5% Down. 87.5% balance loanable to Bank up to 20 yrs.
- Inhouse Financing – 20% down. 80% balance to be finance by Profriends up to 10 yrs.
Start of Payment, Construction, Move-In and About Ready for Occupancy Houses
- Down payment starts (Bank & Inhouse financing) 30 days after reservation date.
- Amortization starts (for Bank and Inhouse financing) after full downpayment term.
- Construction starts after downpayment term and DP is fully paid.
- Estimated house construction is 5-8 months.
- Estimated Move-in date is after full down payment, complete docs and bank loan is released.
- Restrictions on House Improvement. Yes. Must submit improvement sketches to Engineering office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed. Improvement can only be made after house/unit is turned over to the buyer.
What are Ready For Occupancy (RFO) Houses?
- Ready for Occupancy Houses are already constructed or under-going construction. Best for Clients who wants to transfer within a year.
- Ready for Occupancy Houses have higher monthly DP payment because DP term is shorter, usually 4-6-12 months only.
- NO discount on full downpayment for RFO houses.
Must Read this Important Reminders
- Reservation Fee, Downpayment, Amortization are not refundable in case of withdrawal, transfer and cancellation.
- Downpayment can be transferred within 120 days from reservation date - subject to approval. Transfer Fee charges Php3,000.00. Some amount of the downpayment may not be transferred.
- Promo Discounts given during Reservation date is not refundable in case of withdrawal, transfer and cancellation
Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Real Property Tax – To be paid one year after downpayment starts and every year thereafter. Tax amount depends on property amount and location. Estimated yearly amount range from Php2,000 – Php 8,000.00.
- Water & Meralco – are Buyer’s account. Buyer will apply the water and Meralco connection upon house turn-over and pay the connection fees. Estimated amount is Php7,000.00.
- Construction Bond (optional) – is required if you construct improvement like fencing, renovation and extension. This is refundable If there is no property damage after construction. Estimated amount starts at Php10,000.00 - up. Amount depends on scope of improvement.
Why Different House Prices?
- Price is cheaper for regular lot, inner unit, duplex, single attached, house beside perimeter, facing west, north or south, no park and far from entrance.
- Price is higher with bigger lot areas like end lot, corner lot, irregular lot cut, facing east, located along main road, near park, amenities and entrance.
- Price may have change when you saw the computation. Please always ask for update.
Cypress Townhouse Features
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- One (1) Toilet and Baths
- Living Area
- Dining Area
- Provision for Lanai
- Provision for one (1)-car Garage
Cypress Townhouse Floor Plan and Dimensions
- Living, Dining & Kitchen – 10.85 sqm.
- Bedroom 1 – 6.20 sqm.
- Master’s Bedroom – 7.05 sqm.
- Bedroom 2 – 6.30 sqm
- Toilet and Bath – 2.45 sqm.
Cypress Townhouse Materials & Finishes
(click image to enlarge)
Note: The delivered unit does not include landscape, furnitures, beds, mattresses, improvements on tiles, ceiling and kitchen, lightings.
House Materials & Finishes
- Pre-painted G.I. Shoot Roofing
- Steel Casement Window
- Painted Exterior and Interior Wall Finish
- Tiled Kitchen Counter
- Tiled Bathroom Flooring
- Floor Cement Finish
Cypress Townhouse Exterior Photos
Cypress Townhouse Interior Photos – Dressed-up Model
Cypress Townhouse Interior Photos – Turn-over Model
Vicinity Map of Carmona Estates
Carmona Estates can be easily accessed via Carmona Exit, Mayor’s Boulevard from the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX). It is less than 10 minutes from the Carmona town proper and public market, while it is only a 30-minute drive from the Makati Central Business District.
View Google Map
Directions on How to Reach Cypress at Carmona Estates
Available 24/7 means of transportation: Bus, jeepney, FX, UV Transport, Shuttle Service
ROUTE 1: South Luzon Expressway passing Southwood Exit and Carmona Exit.
ROUTE 2: General Aguinaldo Highway passing Governor’s Drive going through Sugar Road.
ROUTE 3: Access route coming from Sta Rosa Interchange.
Go back to House Models
View more Carmona Estates houses:
Send an inquiry now.
Please fill out all required fields for us to be able to serve you better. We value your privacy. All information entered shall remain private and will only be used for contact purposes.